Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our Little Angel

Here are some recent pictures of our little angel. We are all doing great! We are getting into a schedule. Ava loves to sleep which we are taking advantage of. She normally eats around 10-11, 2-3 and then again when we wake up at about 6. We are told that we are very lucky and are hoping that this doesn't change too much in the next few weeks/months.






Shadow is doing great with Ava. She is still getting attention...mostly from Curt. She will lick and smell her but never gets closer.

Curt goes back to work on Tuesday. We aren't looking forward to that but I think Curt is getting a little bored at home. Luckily it's a short week because of Memorial Day so it shouldn't be too bad of a transition. We go back to the doctor on Friday. I'll let you know how that goes on Friday afternoon. Until then, I will keep posting more pictures. :-) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Curt and Tracie. We are thrilled for you! Everybody deserves an Ava and a Claire. You just wrapped them into one. Take Care. Mark and Marilee.

    ReplyDelete