We got home on Tuesday afternoon. We are getting used to being a family of four and getting into a little bit of a routine. Ava just loves her little brother and is constantly running to him to say hi or give him a kiss or hug. When she leaves the house, she doesn't care about saying goodbye to mama or anyone else, but has to say goodbye to her brother! It's so sweet. Isaac has already had two doctors visits. The first one was just to see the doctor for the first time and to get started with our pediatrician. He weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz., which is more than 10% of his birth weight. Because of that, she wanted to see him again in two days to make sure that he started gaining weight. We went back today and we were shocked to find out that he now weighs 6 lbs. 13 oz.! What a good eater! :)
Mommy is doing good. Since we got home from the hospital, I have started to have severe headaches and had to go back to see my doctor to make sure everything was okay. Long story short, I have a spinal headache that is caused from the epidural and will go away slowly during the next two weeks. I am on strong pain medicine and can function much better as long as I'm taking the medicine. Pray it goes away before the two weeks and I don't have to rely on the medicine for too long.
We will try to keep this updated as much as possible. It is very difficult now with two kids! :)
Ava and Isaac in Ava's bed. Ava loved having him in her bed and was all smiles.
I love the dark hair! You guys make cute babies :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the adorable pictures and the wonderful video. What can we say....Our new grandson is a handsome little boy! We noticed the adoring face that Ava had sharing her bed with her baby brother. <:)
ReplyDelete