Monday, April 12, 2010

Isaac Robert Cattanach


Isaac Robert Cattanach is here! Born 4/11/10 at 9:22pm, 7 lbs. 1 oz., 20 inches long. We are all doing great. It was a very fast and easy deliver...about 3 hours from start to finish! :) He has lots of brown hair and looks a lot like Ava when she was born. We'll post more pictures this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats Curt and Tracie!!! I'm so glad the delivery went smoothly, and Isaac arrived safe and sound. I can't wait to see more pics and meet my new nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear Isaac and Tracie are doing well. After I heard you went to the hospital, I carried my phone with me everywhere waiting for the anticipated phone call! We can't wait to see more pictures when you get the time! I bet Ava is going to LOVE being the big sister and big helper. Congrats and enjoy getting to know your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats family! And, wow, 3 hours, that's amazingly impressive!! (and might want to change his birthdate - you wrote 9/11 teehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tracie, Curt and Ava! Welcome baby Issac!

    ReplyDelete