Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun with Nana

Nana arrived exactly a week ago today and we are having a blast. We took walks, went to the park, went shopping, to Downtown Disney, hunted Easter eggs, danced, cooked and played. Ava loves her Nana...also known as Nanny now. Ava has given her a new name and it is so cute to hear her say "Nanny". Papa's plane just landed and we are so excited to see him too! Now we are just waiting for little Isaac. I am 39 weeks today and am so ready for him to come. Mom and I spent the day spring cleaning, doing laundry and organizing things. There is nothing left to do except wait on him. We are getting very anxious. I have been having some irregular contractions for the past 7 weeks so it is getting very old. I'm feeling great though and have gotten several comments from complete strangers about how cute of a belly I have. I'll try to take a picture soon. Hopefully the next time I update this blog, it will be with pictures of our sweet little baby.

Dancing with Nana, Mickey and Minnie.

Still dancing!

Ava doing a morning craft with Nana while Mommy went to the doctor. She loved glueing noodles all over Pluto. She was so proud of her artwork when she finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment