Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Papa and Nana

Papa and Nana got here on the 18th to spend over a week with us. We had a wonderful time and were sad to see them leave on Saturday. Ava absolutely loves her Papa and Nana and quickly warmed up to them. They came just in time for our ultrasound, my birthday and Thanksgiving. We had our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday, Nov. 19th, which was also my birthday. As most of you know, we didn't find out with Ava what she was but decided to find out this time. We are having a BOY! We are very excited! It was a great birthday. The rest of the week we had fun hanging out, laughing and playing with Ava, doing projects around the house, going to the beach and shopping.
For Thanksgiving, we invited Curt's Uncle Tom and Aunt Paulette over. They live in Vero Beach (less than 2 hours away) and it was really nice to have them here as well. We all had a wonderful day and ate way too much. On Black Friday, my Mom and I got up at 5 AM to find us some deals! And we found some! It was my first experience shopping on Black Friday and it wasn't too bad. I only had one run in and that was over some poinsettias! It was ridiculous! But we had a great time and I really enjoyed the experience.
Here are a bunch of pictures from their visit. We miss Papa and Nana already but look forward to them coming down when our little boy is born in April! We love you Papa and Nana!
Ava loading Papa up with as many toys as she could.
Nana and Ava walking on the beach in Daytona.

Nana showing Ava how to dig in the sand. Nana was brave...Ava threw some sand in Nana's face!

Ava and Nana cooking. Ava loves to help cook or do anything in the kitchen.

Papa and Ava reading a book on the patio.

Mommy and Ava snuggling on the couch.

Ava playing in the sand.

Ava, Mommy and Papa walking on the beach.

Ava sitting in her new hat box from Papa and Nana. She fits perfectly! :)

Ava climbing into her hat box.

Papa and Ava playing peek a boo.

Nana and Ava (Ava is wearing my dress from when I was her age)

Papa and Ava

Ava wearing my dress from when I was little.

Ava wearing a dress that GiGi Clouse made my sister and I 30 years ago. Ava looked so pretty in it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Tracie, Ava is turning into a miniature you! I'm so excited you're having a BOY! I love the name too! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete