Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Early! Here are some pictures of us decorating our tree and just having fun.
Mommy and Ava "Santa's helper"
Ava decorating the tree

Ava all ready for church...and reading her Bible! How Sweet!


Ava and Mommy sitting on the porch.

Ava and Daddy decorating the tree

Ava the reindeer! :)
Here is a video of Ava helping me decorate the tree. She loved decorating the tree. Of course, all the decorations were put on the bottom half where she could reach. Then about 40 minutes later, they were all taken off and carried all over the house. She even threw a few ornaments and they shattered all over the kitchen. Now our tree is decorated on the top half only. Off to buy some shatter proof, child friendly ornaments this year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess I haven't checked out your blog lately! You have some wonderful pictures up. I love Ava as the reindeer- too cute. You guys look pretty comfy on your porch in Dec. too- lucky you:)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete