Sorry about not posting any pictures lately. Here are just a few of the pictures I've taken in the past few weeks. We have had many play dates with friends and even our first easter egg hunt!

Ava with her friends from church after the easter egg hunt...(left to right) Kayla, Ava, Riley, Gavin and Samantha

If you look closely, Ava has something sticking out of her mouth. Guess I wasn't watching her close enough and she opened one of her easter eggs and put a pink starburst in her mouth. She loved it but of course, I had to take it away! But, she didn't even cry when I took it away. What a big girl! In this picture, Kalista joined the group! :)

Ava with her friends Tyler and Lucas. We went to a local beach and had a blast in the sand!

Another picture of the three of them.

Ava and her friend Riley at the pool.

Walking buddies...Ava, Gavin and Riley

Ava playing with Tyler's Mommy, Kathleen.

Ava at one of our play groups.

Ava at the pool.
I'm so jealous of you guys going to the pool and the beach! I can't wait for it to get warm here. Looks like you all have had lots of fun.
ReplyDelete