Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Walking! (with a little help)

We've really been working with Ava lately on using her walker or our hands to walk. She really likes it and will walk pretty far as long as she has something to hold on to or doesn't run into things. :) I finally got it on video today. This morning, she really wanted me but I wouldn't get her even though she was only a few feet away. She was standing next to the couch and instead of dropping to her knees and crawling to me, she let go of the couch and took a step towards me. She then lost her balance and fell to the ground but I was so proud of her! She is so cute and it won't be long before she starts walking completely on her own.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Ava! You're such a big girl. Daddy is so proud of you!
    -Dada

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl...you can tell from the video she's very proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Ava! She's so proud of herself! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute AND smart!!!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete