
Ava and I were a little tired this morning so we decided to crawl back into bed. She loves to lay in Mommy and Daddy's bed and this time, she wanted to lay on my pillow. I think she is so adorable in this picture and looks so much like Curt here too. She was happy as could be just laying there. And of course, Shadow had to join her on the bed. Shadow thinks that our bed is hers and spends majority of her day on our bed...the reason for the light blue blanket! We've tried to keep her off our bed, but we've basically given up and have considered it an impossible task. :-)
Ava looks like such a little grown up in these pictures! I can't believe how much she's changed since I've been there. I can't wait for you all to visit!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Miss you
Lydia
This is really cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute! Her grin is so sweet and she looks so much like Curt in that picture. Thanks again for sharing!
ReplyDelete