Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ava's New Toy!

Over the past week or so, Ava has found a new toy! Her feet! She loves to grab them and even suck on her toes. I can't believe how flexible babies are. Here is a video I took tonight of her playing on the floor. She loves to make all kinds of noises...don't worry, she's not crying!

4 comments:

  1. T~ I can't believe how big she is getting. I guess from this angle you can really see her little leggys! For so long, they were just so tiny. She is so sweet, and it looks like you two are enjoying the weather and your time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! It's like she's thinking, "Where did these things come from? And how can I get them closer?" Her legs are so chubby and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO is that chubby baby???? I just wanna give that chub a little pinch! Love, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Is she ever growing by leaps and bounds! What a dolly! She is a very energetic little girl and looks like she can't wait to "go places" on her own.

    Thanks for making the video.

    Love, G&G Cattanach

    ReplyDelete