Happy Early Halloween! Yesterday, we were supposed to go to a pumpkin patch with some friends, but it decided to rain so we had to cancel. But, Ava was already dressed to go to a pumpkin patch. We got an iron-on decal that says "Will Beg for Candy" and she looked absolutely adorable. Here is a picture of us before we went to the mall instead! :-)
I had to put Ava in the laundry basket. This was one of my favorite places to hide when I was younger and she looked so cute! The basket was in her room and we needed to go to my room so it was the logical thing to do at the time. She loved it and couldn't figure out where she was. :-) She's wearing her "Mummy loves me" pj's!


I had to put Ava in the laundry basket. This was one of my favorite places to hide when I was younger and she looked so cute! The basket was in her room and we needed to go to my room so it was the logical thing to do at the time. She loved it and couldn't figure out where she was. :-) She's wearing her "Mummy loves me" pj's!
She is so cute. When I was a baby, my family traveled from Connecticut to Florida in a motor home I sleep in a laundry basket. :)
ReplyDeleteAva is adorable in her Halloween out fit and I LOVE the little socks!
ReplyDeleteGrandma C
Love it! She is such a cute little girl...let's get together in the next couple weeks when I finally have no company :)
ReplyDelete