Monday, July 7, 2008
Having Fun!
I actually got her to smile and giggle a little in this video. She loves to lay on the floor and squirm all around. This morning when she woke up, I found her on the opposite end of the crib and completely turned around. She loves to kick her legs and has now figured out that she can move herself around by kicking. We haven't decided if we like this yet! :-) She's getting so big and we can't believe she will be 8 weeks old this week. The last 2 months have gone so fast and she has changed so much. She is finally fitting into her 0-3 month old clothes now. The newborn clothes are actually getting a little tight and we are so excited for her to get a whole new wardrobe. I wish it were that easy for us! I'll take some more videos this week and post them as soon as possible. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI,
ReplyDeleteJacob and I had so much fun watching the latest video of Ava over and over. Look at those legs go!
Precious! It is hard for me to even remember Handley being that small and it was only a year ago. Have fun shopping for her new clothes!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! It's hard for me to believe she's 8 wks. now. It's been so quick. I'm glad she's not doing that in your stomach anymore. She has a powerful kick! When she giggled, I giggled.
ReplyDelete