Sunday, June 29, 2008

Curt's Birthday

Friday was Curt's 31st Birthday! I surprised him by having our friends Jason and Laura come over to the house to babysit Ava while Curt and I went to a movie. Curt has been talking about going to the movies since April but it just wasn't possible now that we have our little bundle of joy! :-) So when he got home from work on Friday, Jason and Laura were already at the house. We all had Subway and then Curt and I left Ava for the first time. We had a great time at the movies watching Incredible Hulk. It seemed really strange to be out of the house without Ava but it was great to go on a date as well.








Ava was a wonderful little girl for her first babysitters. She barely fussed and went straight to bed for them too. We were very happy when we got home to a quiet house and Ava in bed for the night. She then slept until 3:30! :-) Thank you Jason and Laura -- You're the Best!!!












Here is a recent picture of Ava and I. We were just getting ready to go out shopping for a little bit. So far, Ava loves shopping but doesn't really give me her input on anything. I'll have to work with her on that. :-)






This is a picture from Father's Day of our friend Bradley and his son Nathan. Nathan was born 8 days after Ava and they have become very good friends. The dads were very proud to be holding their first child! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment