Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aren't I adorable?

All smiles!



















Time to Sleep. Ava loves to sleep with her hand on her head like an angel. :-)












She's all ready for church! This is a dress that our friends Bradley, Kiva and Nathan got for Ava. She looked so adorable in it and got so many compliments at church.

















Ava is tired but is refusing to go to sleep. She is in a sling carrier that I have and it works like magic. She falls fast asleep within minutes of being in this and will stay asleep for hours if I would let her. It's wonderful for when I want to get things done around the house but she is a little fussy and just wants her mommy.








"I'm getting to be a such a big girl!" She loves to stand on her feet even though she's not really standing on her own.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting more pictures! The one of Ava sleeping is just too precious for words. She looks like she is growing fast and is very happy with her life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at Ava's new pictures. She seems to keep changing every week. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete