It was raining this afternoon and Ava really wanted to go outside to play. I was explaining to her that it was raining and we couldn't go outside because we would get all wet. Then I remembered that Papa and Nana bought her a raincoat and we still haven't used it. I quickly went to get her some pants, shoes and her coat. She had the best time ever! It was so much fun. She really didn't want to come back inside but mommy and daddy were ready to get dry. :) We will definitely be doing this again....especially if she never forgets that "it's raining" isn't a good enough excuse to stay inside! :)
I loved looking at the new pictures of Ava. I can't get over how big she is getting. Sometimes I wish Rachel was more girly, girl, but she's definitely a tomboy. In fact, a lot of her closer friends are boys. She never wants to wear the shoes I put out for school because she has to have on the fastest tennis to play kickball at recess! She does love her sports.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again-
Michelle