Saturday, May 30, 2009

Splash Park

Ava and I went to a splash park today with our friends Katie and Gavin.  Luckily, Ava is still so petite that she still fits in her infant carrier and still has to be rear-facing but at least we could all ride in 1 car.  She enjoyed the ride because she could sit back and look at Gavin....and HOLD HIS HAND!!!  It was so cute.  Katie and I looked back at them and they were just sitting there holding hands.  You can't see Ava since she's rear-facing but you can see that they are holding hands.  
They had so much fun at the splash park.  Here a some of the pictures that I took.  We're lovin' Florida!!!  :)



3 comments:

  1. It's Capehart Park off of Lake Underhill and Goldenrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava gets cuter every day! It's so great to see her walking.

    ReplyDelete