Sunday, November 9, 2008

Working Hard

Ava has started to get the correct motions in order to crawl. As you can see in this video, she moves her legs great but can't figure out her arms. She has gotten up on her tiptoes with her legs completely straight and then has even straighted her arms so that he belly is completely off the floor. She hasn't done that very often and I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet. It won't be long though until she begins crawling. :-) She is doing great with eating! She loves bananas, squash, and green beans. We have given her apples and she absolutely HATES apples! She gives me a mean look every time I sneak some apples in! I'm such a mean mommy!

This is Shadows favorite spot in the house! Anywhere next to Ava. It is so cute. Whenever I put a blanket down on the floor for Ava to play on, it's only minutes later that Shadow decides to lay down next to Ava. Ava loves it too. She will roll over to her and start petting her and she just starts laughing. I will try to get a video of Ava getting excited to see Shadow. It's adorable. They are best buddies!

On Friday, Ava and I will go down to Naples, FL to visit my cousin Christie. Christie can't wait to meet Ava and I know that Ava will love her Aunt Christie! I'll post lots of pictures from our trip when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Tacie, I tried the video and it would not work. Have fun in Naples. We need to get together when y'all get back. We miss seeing y'all.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so can't believe that she is going to be crawling soon, that is crazy! She is just adorable, can't wait to see you again (soon!)

    ReplyDelete