Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Sorry we haven't put up any new pictures lately. Life has gotten a little crazy lately with all of us being sick. After we got back from Naples, I got sick for a few days and now Curt is sick. Ava decided she loved us so much that she wanted to pass along her sickness! What a wonderful daughter! :)
We are busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. Curt has a half day today and then will have the rest of the week off. We are celebrating the holiday by ourselves at our house. We are really looking forward to it. Tonight we are going to church for a Thanksgiving service. Tomorrow, I will be making a turkey and everything...hope it turns out! And of course, I'm sure football will be on ALL day! Then on Friday and Saturday, we plan on putting up our Christmas decorations and just relaxing at home. We will not partake in the Black Friday madness! We have officially finished all of our Christmas shopping and feel relieved that we don't have to venture out in the madness.
I will try to take some pictures of Ava and put them up soon. She is almost crawling. She can stand up on her own as long as she is holding onto something! What a big girl! I will try to get a video of that. She is still eating great! She loves every vegetable I give her but she doesn't seem to like any fruit except for bananas. I have tried applesauce and pears so far. She's a little backwards...most babies love their fruit and not the veggies! WE HAVE TEETH!!! On Saturday morning, Ava woke up with her bottom tooth pushing through. It is showing more and more each day and I will try to get pictures of it as soon as I can. She is a little on the fussy side but she's not too bad. Those Hyland's Teething Tabs work great!
Next week she has her 6 month appointment. It is about 2 weeks late as our doctor was out for 2 weeks for Thanksgiving. I'll definitely post the details about her doctors appointment.
Hope you all are feeling better for the holidays. Thank you for the updates. Eagerly awaiting new pictures of the sweet pea! I can't believe she has a tooth!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe Ava is already 6 months old! I remember checking your blog every day in the beginning of May waiting to see if she had come yet! What a cutie! You are truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteI love the new background on your blog. Hope Curt feels better before he party next week. :) See y'all soon! Laura
ReplyDelete