
Here are just a few pictures from the past week. As you can see in the picture, Ava loves bathtime and is always smiling of laughing. She could stay in there forever! :-) She is continuing to roll over all of the time. She is really good at lifting up her head. She moves her legs like she's going to start crawling but hasn't figured out how to move her arms yet. She likes laying on her belly more and more and has even
.JPG)
figured out how to roll from her belly to her back (but not very often). We think she has started teething because she is constantly drooling and needs something (hands, fist, fingers, paci, blanket, shirt, toy, etc.) in her mouth at all times. I got the chance to weigh her yesterday at our Mommy and Me class. She weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz. She's getting bigger and bigger every day but is still our little peanut. :-)

Here is a picture of Ava with her best friend Bre. They are actually holding hands here and we did not stage this picture. It was so cute but it didn't last too long. Bre wanted to play with Ava but Ava just sat there and smiled.

Ava and Daddy!
Look at her little round belly. Too cute. It was good seeing you and your peanut yesterday!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see all these wonderful pictures....I thought you were having too much fun to post any She is really growing and so smiley. Can't wait to see and hold her.
ReplyDeleteFaith
I love the outfit she is wearing in the picture with Curt. :) She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteLaura
I know that you have changed the background of the blog; well as I was reading some friends blogs, they mentioned www.thecutestblogontheblock.com this website for more backgrounds and features. I thought you would like to know.
ReplyDeleteAva is adorable! :)
Laura