
We are having a great time in Wisconsin! We have been super busy visiting with family and friends. Ava has been a good little girl and has adjusted well to the different surroundings and time change. I had to post this picture as we are currently watching the Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I'm cheering for the Bucs but Ava will be a Packer fan. Isn't she adorable in her cheerleading outfit?!?! I'll post more pictures later on in the week.
She is so cute. I think she would look better in a Buc;s outfit. Her Smile is so adorable! I can not wait till y'all are home and we can hang out together again. We miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Love that outfit! She looks so excited to be wearing it too.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! I hope you all are having fun. I miss seeing you. Talk to you soon...
ReplyDeleteGo Pack!! What a cutie- I figured that Ava had to have atleast one Packer outfit. We miss you already.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses,
Uncle Dave
Aunt Michelle
Jacob and Rachel
How cute is she!?!? Call me when you get back from your trip! Hope you're having fun :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! She is so adorable. What a smile!! I love it!!!
ReplyDelete