We have had a very busy but relaxing week getting things ready to go to the beach this weekend. We are leaving this afternoon to meet my Uncle Stephen and his family at a beach on the Gulf side of Florida. We are really excited as this will be Ava's first night and weekend away from home. We borrowed our friend Shari's pack 'n play and hopefully Ava won't even notice that it's not her crib. Curt is going fishing in the Gulf tomorrow morning with my Uncle and a family friend. He is really excited and hopes to catch some big fish. While he is fishing, Ava and I will be relaxing on the beach with the rest of the family. I will take lots of pictures and post them as soon as we get back on Sunday afternoon.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Off to the Beach
We have had a very busy but relaxing week getting things ready to go to the beach this weekend. We are leaving this afternoon to meet my Uncle Stephen and his family at a beach on the Gulf side of Florida. We are really excited as this will be Ava's first night and weekend away from home. We borrowed our friend Shari's pack 'n play and hopefully Ava won't even notice that it's not her crib. Curt is going fishing in the Gulf tomorrow morning with my Uncle and a family friend. He is really excited and hopes to catch some big fish. While he is fishing, Ava and I will be relaxing on the beach with the rest of the family. I will take lots of pictures and post them as soon as we get back on Sunday afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the outfit!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a nice weekend..things have been pretty stressful over here, hence why I couldn't call you back. I'll give you a call next week and hopefully you and Ava can come and see our new home (if we're ever in it! ) Miss u lots
ReplyDeleteYou girls are becoming quite the bathing beauties! I'm glad you guys could take a trip to the beach, I just wish I was there to go with you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove and Miss you!
Lydia