Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mommy & Me Class


Today was the start of the Mommy and Me class that we have joined. It is the 1st three Wednesdays for the next 3 months. A bunch of moms get together and listen to a speaker discuss an important topic related to motherhood. Afterwards, we have time to mingle and some of the women go out to lunch afterwards. Todays topic was Poison Prevention, which was helpful but wasn't the funnest topic. Here is a picture of Ava with one of her boyfriends, Lucas. I taught 1st grade with Lucas' mother, Andrea, and Lucas is 2 days older than Ava. Ava was quite the flirt and couldn't stop staring at him. It was adorable!!

2 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable picture. They are looking at each other like they are in love already! But who isn't in love with Ava?? She's a charmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to these classes. They were great! I met some wonderful moms and babies. We started with the tea, then M&M, and then Mother Baby Conection.

    ReplyDelete