Monday, October 1, 2012
Ava Air
Ava had a transportation parade at school on Friday. We were instructed to create a type of transportation out of a cardboard box. Ava really wanted to be a pink and purple plane so that is what she got. Curt worked on constructing it and then Ava helped me spray paint it and apply the stickers. She loved decorating her plane and making it her own. Here are a few pictures from her first parade. She is with her friend Jack in one of the pictures. They are in class together and Curt used to work with Jack's mom. It's been fun having them in class together. The other picture is of her walking down the parade route with her best friend Brigid. They are apparently inseparable at school and have to do everything together. I'm trying to get some videos up of Ava and Isaac playing in the plane afterwards but I'm having difficulty. Stay tuned and hopefully I'll get those loaded soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment