We have had a busy month packing up our house and moving into a new house. We moved about 5 minutes away to a community called Waterford Chase. It neighbors Avalon Park and we love it so far. We now have a 4 bedroom + a loft, 2 bath and a huge screened in patio in the backyard. We are loving the extra space and the kids love to explore all the new space! Here are some pictures of our house. I will send out our new address as I don't feel comfortable publishing it on the blog. Hopefully I won't forget anyone, but if I do, please let me know. :) Thanks!

Our screened in patio.

Our glassed in patio.

The glassed in patio with the screened in patio beyond that. Ava got loose in here as you can see! :)

Ava's room. Perfect for our little ballerina!

Isaac's room!

Kitchen and and eat-in kitchen.

Family Room and our little man on the floor.

View from the front door to the family room and kitchen.

Dining room! I am loving having a formal dining room.

Play room storage in the closet. Love this!!!

Play room/Office.

Living area and view of play room and front door.

Living room.
Tracie, it looks amazing! Mom was telling me about it last night. I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys. Can't wait to see it someday!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much space. I'm sure you and the kids are enjoying that. I love the enclosed patio! We wish we could come down to visit soon, but with all the changes going on with the repair bill it's just a "wish" for now:)
ReplyDeleteMichelle
It looks great! I can't imagine packing, moving, and unpacking with kids, but you've done an awesome job. Sounds like you've got a ton of space now.
ReplyDeleteI love your house. It is perfect for you. And I love that it is so close to my house! =)
ReplyDelete