Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pictures

Here are just a few of the pictures that I have gotten onto our computer so far. I'm working on the rest and hope to have them up soon.
Feeding the swans with Great-Uncle Dave.
Snuggle time with Great-Aunt Judy.

We love GIGI!!

Mama and Ava feeding the ducks.

Picnic at the park with the Clouse side.

Still feeding the ducks.

In a really long dragon boat in Rochester, MN. It is a boat for breast cancer.

Chasing the ducks..."I have bread!"

More ducks with Great-Uncle Lyle! I think they are getting sick of us!

I'm so brave! She loved going down this slide. This is in Winona, MN. We stopped there on our way to Rochester. It was great being back in Winona, I love that town! :)

Nana and Isaac riding a horse.

Feeding the fish in Marshfield.

This vacation thing is tiring!

Eating at Papa and Nana's.

Great fun with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Cattanach

Their nightly routine...eat popcorn and watch a movie! She misses her popcorn buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment