I finally got a chance to upload some pictures that we have taken over the past few weeks. They are all really random but I thought they were cute anyway. We are doing good. Isaac is getting so big and Ava is still so good with him. I can put him on the floor to play and she just sits down next to him. She is a great big sister! The weather has quickly warmed up and we are trying to stay cool as much as possible which means we aren't doing much of anything except staying inside the house. We are going to try a trip to Sea World here soon...I'll take lots of pictures that day! I take Isaac to his 2-month appointment on Friday. I'm very excited to see how much he weighs and how big he has gotten.

All Smiles for Mommy this time! :) He's so handsome!

Smelling a rose that Daddy picked for her.

Getting so big!

This is how you will normally find them in the morning. Isaac staring at Ava while she eats her breakfast.

Our sweet puppy. FYI...we are very sad to announce that we are looking for a nice home for Shadow. She is GREAT with the kids but I can't handle cleaning up the house from all the hair and we just don't have time for her anymore. :( If you know of anyone, please let us know!

Daddy and her sweetheart snuggling.

Isaac's first trip to the beach. This was a VERY short trip. About 2 minutes after we got there, Ava got sand in her eye and kept rubbing it which means more sand in her eyes. So, after about 45 minutes, we called it quits and headed home. We drove 50 minutes there, stayed for 45 minutes and then drove 50 minutes back home! It was a very memorable trip and we won't be trying that again anytime soon.

His favorite spot...on the floor kicking his arms and legs.

They love each other!
Isaac is going to be a tall boy.Ava is sweet as usual. D&D
ReplyDelete