Isaac is already 1 month old. We can't believe how fast the past month as gone. He had his 1 month appointment today and weighed 9 lbs. 0 oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long. He's getting so big! Here are some pictures from the past weekend when my sister was here. Sorry about not posting pictures as often as I did with Ava. I'm trying to find the time! :)

Our Little Slugger

He's getting so big!

Ava in her princess dress. She wore this for church on Sunday for Isaac's dedication. Pictures to come soon. We had problems with our camera batteries and didn't get any. Our friend took some with his camera so we are hoping some of those turned out.

The Little Princess!

Ava and her Aunt Jenn!

The Little Man in his dedication outfit.

My Aunt Rocks shirt!

Aunt Jenn with our little man.

The three of us!

I love my sister! :) Thanks for coming Jenn!
Oh my gosh! Ava turned into a little girl overnight! She looks so cute in her hair bows. And I love Isaac's seersucker suit! What a stylin' little man he is.
ReplyDelete