Sunday, February 7, 2010
Baby Isaac Belly! :)
Well, some of you have asked for a belly picture. Here you go! We realized that we have completely forgotten to take pictures of the stages of my quickly growing belly. I guess it's because I started showing fairly early and we are so busy keeping up with Ava. On Tuesday, I will be 31 weeks along. It has gone by pretty fast so far but I have a feeling the next 9 weeks will not go by so quickly. I have already started having some contractions...nothing to be too worried about but I have been ordered by my doctor to "take it easy". That's hard to do with a 21 month old running around. We are slowly getting ready for Isaac to get here. Some of my good friends here are throwing me a little sprinkle in March to help celebrate. My best friend Lydia will come down that weekend to also help in the celebration and we can't wait! It's getting close and he'll be here before we know it! Can't wait for everyone to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, wait! This picture looks really similar to another on this site! ;) Oh, how time flies. Glad your pregnancy is going smoothly. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteTracie,
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so good for how far along you are. We are praying that your final weeks of pregnancy won't be too uncomfortable. We love the name Isaac also- Jacob was almost an Isaac:)
Michelle
Little boys are so fun. Enjoy him :)
ReplyDeleteRachel Loayza