Curt's grandmother passed away last week so we made a trip up to Wisconsin for the funeral. Ava and I took advantage of the trip and stayed a few extra days to visit with friends and family. It was a very busy week but it was great to see everyone too. Here are a bunch of pictures from our week!
My friend Jenny and her little girl Lyla. My Mom and I drove to LaCrosse to visit them. Little Lyla is such a sweet little girl! Thanks for having us Jenny!
Since we were in LaCrosse, my Aunt Faith drove over to see us as well. It was great to see you Faith!
Ava loved her Great Grandma Maxine!
And her Great Grandpa Lyle!

Ava with Aunt Mel!
We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, El Mezcal. They had this horse in the lobby and Ava just thought it was so much fun!
Ava with her cousin Jacob!
Grandpa and Grandma Cattanach with all the grandkids!
The Cousins! Emily, Ava, Rachel, Jacob and Ethan.
The cousins again!
The Cattanach Family: Michelle, Curt, Dad, Mom, Scott and Melanie.
Great-Grandma Clouse (My Grandma) and Ava. Grandma got to babysit Ava on Thursday morning while my Mom and I went to the gym to workout. They had a blast reading books, playing and singing songs! Thanks Grandma! Ava can't wait to see you in May for her birthday! :-)
When we were getting ready to leave for the airport on Saturday, it started to snow! I was so excited and couldn't wait to take Ava outside. Too bad she was getting sick so she didn't get to enjoy it too much but she couldn't really figure out what it was.
Back in Florida! What a change in weather!
Ava helping me unpack the suitcase. She was pulling everything out, even if it was folded and clean! What a big helper!!! :)
My friend Jenny and her little girl Lyla. My Mom and I drove to LaCrosse to visit them. Little Lyla is such a sweet little girl! Thanks for having us Jenny!
Since we were in LaCrosse, my Aunt Faith drove over to see us as well. It was great to see you Faith!
When we were getting ready to leave for the airport on Saturday, it started to snow! I was so excited and couldn't wait to take Ava outside. Too bad she was getting sick so she didn't get to enjoy it too much but she couldn't really figure out what it was.
Hello-
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see all of the pictures from your visit. Jacob will love the one of him holding Ava. We really enjoyed visiting with you and wish there weren't so many miles between us. It must have been strange leaving in snow and coming home to sunshine. Glad to hear everyone made it home safely.
Love ya-
Hey Tracie...looks like you had a good trip. Kinda funny, my great-grandma's maiden name is Clouse.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever come home over the summer let me know. I would love to meet Ava sometime! I should be off all summer and if it's after July I will have another one for you to meet :)
ReplyDeleteAmber