Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun with Papa and Grandma!

My parents have been here for the past 2 weeks. We have had a great time with them and are sad that they have to leave soon. They came for Ava's dedication and then left for a cruise for 4 days. They have been at our house since last Friday and we have had a blast! Ava just loves her Papa and Grandma so much! She always had a smile for them, even when she wasn't feeling well because of teething! She is currently getting her top 4 teeth! Ouch! Her top left tooth has already come in but the other three are still working on it. She is not feeling the greatest but is still having fun despite the pain. She is growing so fast! I took her to the doctor this week for a recheck on her ears (she had a double ear infection). They were shocked at her weight--she gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks!!! She now weighs 17 lbs. 11 oz. She is now wearing 9 & 12 month clothes!
Ava and I are headed to St. Augustine today. My parents are spending the week there before heading back to the freezing state of WI. Unfortunately, Curt will be staying at home because he's sick but Ava and I will be back in Orlando on Sunday afternoon to continue taking care of him. I will post more pictures when we get back.
Ava and Grandma cooking!
Grandma reading to Ava

Playing with Papa

Eating finger foods! YUM! YUM!

She has started cocking her head when she looks at you. It is so adorable and just melts your heart!

2 comments:

  1. Tracie & Curt--
    Your Ava is SO incredibly cute! I love checking your blog and seeing what she's up to. :) Glad you had fun with your parents!
    Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys,

    We have so much fun watching Ava grow up. I love the picture of her sitting on the kitchen counter- she looks so grown up. Hope Curt is feeling better. We miss you and think of you often.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete