Sunday, December 7, 2008

So Cute!

On Friday, I got together with my friend Katie, to make our girls Christmas dresses. We had a great time and they turned out really cute. Ava now has 3 Christmas dresses. One from her Aunt Jenn, one that I bought and now this one that I made. She will wear all of them too! No worries! :) She wore the dress that I made for her today to church. She got so many compliments and everyone loved her! Of course, who couldn't! :) Here are a few pictures after church in front of our Christmas tree.






4 comments:

  1. Cute dress! You are getting crafty with your girl like Carrie Beth. She is sitting up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress turned out perfect...I love it! I am going to head to Joann's later this week to get some more fabric to re-do Kaylie's and attempt a skirt for Kendra (aaahhhh!!) We'll see how that goes! I wish I knew how to make a tie for Lucas, wouldn't that be cute? Ava looks adorable with her little piggie tail and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trace!
    That dress is adorable!!!! Ava looks so cute in it- and those cute little boots :)
    I have a very talented friend :)
    Love and Miss you!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracie,
    I didn't realize you know how to sew. The dress is so original and cute. I love Ava's little "piggy" in her hair.

    -melanie

    ReplyDelete